Welcome to *19/08* and the ALL ROUND CONQUEST TO ENJOY is in *1Sam.19/08*-
_”And there was war again: and David went out, and fought with the Philistines, and slew them with a great slaughter; and they fled from him.”_
There was war again and again between the Israelites and the Philistines.
But God raised up David as the nemesis of the Philistines who always resoundingly defeat them in battles until they flee away from him.
God gave him all round breakthrough, conquest, deliverance, triumph and victory over all his enemies and problems over and over again- _”And I have been with thee whithersoever thou hast walked, and have cut off all thine enemies from before thee, and have made thee a name like the name of the great men that are in the earth.”_ 1Chron.17:8
You are also at war per time with diverse battles, enemies and problems.
But God will make you into another David that will explore, experience and enjoy all round-:
1. *BREAKTHROUGH*- _”And David came to Baal-perazim, and David smote them there, and said, The Lord hath broken forth upon mine enemies before me, as the breach of waters. Therefore he called the name of that place Baal-perazim.”_ 2Sam.5:20
2. *CONQUEST*- _”I have pursued mine enemies, and destroyed them; and turned not again until I had consumed them. And I have consumed them, and wounded them, that they could not arise: yea, they are fallen under my feet.”_ 2Sam.22:38,39
3. *DELIVERANCE*- _”And David spake unto the Lord the words of this song in the day that the Lord had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul”_ 2Sam.22:1
4. *TRIUMPH*- _”Strangers shall submit themselves unto me: as soon as they hear, they shall be obedient unto me. Strangers shall fade away, and they shall be afraid out of their close places.”_ 2Sam.22:45,46
5. *VICTORY*- _”It is God that avengeth me, and that bringeth down the people under me, And that bringeth me forth from mine enemies: thou also hast lifted me up on high above them that rose up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.”_ 2Sam.22:48,49
*You are on earth to exercise your divine mandate as a VICTOR through Christ Jesus and never become a victim-“But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1Cor.15:57*
*You are destined to be more than a conqueror, don’t allow battles, enemies and problems of life conquer and rob you of your predestined victories!*
_O Lord fortify me with the mindset and means to explore, experience and enjoy all round breakthrough, conquest, deliverance, triumph and victory in Jesus name._
*GO FORTH AND BREAK FORTH!*
*GOD’S TRIUMPHANT CONQUEROR*
_#ORACLE FOR THE DAY# tunde-ogunsina#_